Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Happy Birthday To My Man!

Today is my husband Nick's 24th birthday!

God had really blessed me with this man. We met almost 4 years ago and in a month we will have been married 3 years. Yet I feel as though I have known him my whole life.

God has changed him so much since we met. Besides the monumental change of him going from being a very outspoken atheist to a faithful Christ follower, God has changed him into being an amazing husband and an amazing father. Everyday I am encouraged and in awe of his complete trust that God is in control of every situation we need only trust Him.

Nick is funny, extremely intellectual, he's a whiz when it comes to computers (that's why he has a job in IT), an introvert, he has a ridiculous love for silly video games, he's a loving father and he's a caring and thoughtful husband.

April 18th, 1988 

5 Months Old

1 Year Old

4 Years Old

1st Day of School - 5 Years Old

8 Years Old

YMCA Ranch Camp 

Swim Team - Senior Year of High-school 

Rock Climbing

Engagement Picture

Nick with his groomsmen. 


Us in Mexico Jan. 2011

A friend's wedding June 2011, 4 months pregnant.

Kisses from Daddy!


She loves her daddy!


Tonight we are celebrating by having his favorite Chinese food and cupcakes for dinner and then maybe watching a movie. Then on Friday we are going out with his parents to his favorite restaurant. I hope he enjoys it.

Happy Birthday Honey! I love you!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Love that you have all those pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday to him, what a nice tribute you have here, you have known him for a long time!!! HOpe you had a nice dinner out :)

    ReplyDelete