Friday, April 20, 2012

Friday's Letters

Nick,
Happy Birthday my love! (Even though it was Wednesday.) I'm glad you enjoyed your gift. It's getting harder and harder to buy you gifts though because you don't ever seem to want anything. I'm glad I figured something out though. A Playstation2 should keep you busy for awhile! I love you and I can't wait to got to Lazlo's tonight for dinner and beer with your parents!

Lazlo's,
You are too tasty! I can not wait till I get to taste your yummy beer and delicious food. I'm not even going to try to be healthy tonight. I can't decide between the Vanilla Porter or the Honey Gold beers. I have decided I'm going to get the Guacamole Bacon Burger. I could eat that burger every day!

Evelyn,
Please start sleeping past 5am. Please! Mommy needs her sleep just as much as you do. I guess if you want to wake up then, that's fine. Just try to be quiet as you play and I'll come get you at 6.

Birds in the Pine Tree Outside Evelyn's Window,
Please stop waking my daughter up at 5am. You're beautiful and I love to hear your beautiful music, but not at 5am. Could you hold off till 6? I know you don't really take my feels or sleep cycle into account, but if you held off till 6am you'd really be helping a momma out.

Weather Sunday,
Please end up being like weather.com says it's going to be. Sunny with a high of 75 is perfect for going to the zoo and that's just what we want to do after church! It would be much appreciated.



Photobucket

Like always I'm linking up with Ashley@Adventures of Newlyweds

Have a great weekend friends! 


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. OMG! I feel you on the sleeping til 6 am so mommy can rest just a liiiiiiittle bit longer!! My almost 11 month old sometimes wakes up for a bottle in the middle of the night. Last month is was every night, between the hours of midnight-4am! Oh I was so tired! Now she is down to 2 nights a week.. I am okay with that!

    Loving your blog girly!! Wanna button swap??

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey girlie! i saw you over on Fridays Letters and wanted to say i LOVE your blog!
    and i love your letters too!

    newest stalker! errr.. i mean follower ;)!!

    say hi back sometime?
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute blog- I like the friday letters idea. I am a new follower- I hope you will check out my blog and follow back if you enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww happy belated birthday to Nick! hope y'all have fun tonight!

    ReplyDelete