Friday, April 6, 2012

Friday's Letters

This is my first Friday Letters! Yay! I'm linking up with Ashley@Adventures of Newlyweds.

Photobucket


Dear Evelyn,
Stop growing up! You're already wearing some 9 month clothes and I don't like it! I'm really going to miss these times of you just wanting to be held and cuddled by your mommy. I'm already starting to want another baby, because you're getting so big! (And that's not cool with Daddy.) I know you can't stay little forever, but could you try?!

Dear Mom,
Thank you so much for being so amazing. I can't put into words how much I appreciate you. My appreciation grew by 100% once I had my own little one. You're an amazing mom and an amazing grandma. I love you!

Dear Hubby,
I can't believe it's been almost a year since you quit your job. I've been praying like crazy that they offer you a job with the company you had a 2nd interview with yesterday. God has been so good at providing for us and I know He is leading you to where He wants you!

Dear Heavenly Lord,
Today is Good Friday. Today is the day You had to turn Your back on Your only Son, because You couldn't bear to see Him bearing all of the world's sin on his shoulders. I'm so grateful for Your sacrifice. Having my own child now I can understand a tiny bit of what it must have been like. I know I couldn't have done that. I couldn't have loved the world despite their complete disobedience and sinful ways. I can't understand how You loved me enough to do that. But I am grateful, eternally grateful for the salvation You've given me! I long for the day I get to thank You face to face!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment