Friday, July 27, 2012

Friday's Letters

Dear Husband,
Well you have made it to your first non-weekend. I'm sure you are dreading these 3 straight weeks of work more than I am. I'm hoping we can make it these crazy weeks without a huge brawl. So far so go, but we haven't even made it through the first weekend so it's probably too soon to say. Thank you for being so devoted to our family that you are "willing" to work for 19 days straight. I love you!

Dear Evelyn,
You've been a good baby this week. Now please just continue to be your cute and good self for the next 14 days. I'll give you lots of ice cream if you do! I'm not above bribery. Love you!

This was just taken from my living room window, so it isn't the best picture.
Dear New "Car",
You are not a car; you are a tank! This picture doesn't do you justice. I need one of me standing right next to you. I feel tiny driving you around. I also feel like I'm going to back into something or sideswipe something. Slowly I'm getting used to you, but I think I will be banished to parking in the back of parking lots for quite awhile. Parking you well is nearly impossible! On the plus side I can carry my family of 3 and 5 of our closest friends with us wherever we want to go or just a huge load of things from Target!

Dear Wilhelm Auto Repair,
Thank you, thank you, thank you for fixing the A/C in my new "car". (Let's not talk about how we bought a car without functional A/C in this heat! At least that means we got an awesome deal!) I was so happy to hear it only needed to be recharged! You guys always do great work and we never feel ripped off. Thanks for doing it quickly too. It's nice to be able to leave the house again.


Photobucket


Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. I need a tank to drive around. LOL

    Great letters! Haven't been here in a while!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't need a photo for me to see you next to, or IN this THING!! Can't wait to hit the garage sales with you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would have been perfect when you bought all that baby stuff for Tasha's new baby. It wouldn't have been such a cramped ride home.

      Delete
  3. 3 weeks of work?! Yuck! I hope everyone makes it through :) New car looks nice, hopefully the parking comes with time ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's gonna stink, but oh well!

      So far driving has gotten better. I have a little more confidence. I haven't had to really park it yet so we'll see!

      Delete
  4. awh!!!! I love your new car!!! My car doesnt have AC and I am DYING in this Southern Humidity!

    What does your hubby do that he has to work that many days in a row?!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What sweet letters and a cute blog, too! I can't wait to read more :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww so what does your hubby do for a living? I love your letter to him, and come on baby Evelyn, stop your teething and colds and this and that and get back to yourself!!!

    ReplyDelete