Thursday, July 19, 2012

Thankful Vol. 4


I'm so thankful for my hubby!

This week hasn't been the best for me. I've lacked energy and just haven't want to do anything all week. I've been a little discouraged which just leads to lack of motivation.

Thankfully my hubby took notice.

Last night I asked him to run to the store for me. So after he got home he got Evelyn ready and took her with him as he ran to the store. It was nice having that time to myself. He also picked us up some dinner. Which was such a blessing, because I was dreading having to cook.

This hot weather makes me despise cooking!

Well this morning when I head to the fridge to get my coffee I see this.


It just made me feel so happy inside. He got me one of my favorite candies, a Toblerone bar, when he ran to the store! It's the little thoughtful things like this that just brighten my day.

I needed this to bring me back to a good and happy place. A place of thankfulness and joy.

What are you thankful for today?


a punk, a pumpkin and a peanut
Linking up with Carina!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. So sorry the day didn't get any better!!! But glad I could offer a cool place to relax while locked out of your house. Just look at the note and eat that chocolate and remember his sweetness of coming all this way to unlock the door!!! (Nick, Hubby pointsXX)

    ReplyDelete