Thursday, July 5, 2012

Thankful Vol. 3



I'm thankful for the break in the middle of this week.

I'm thankful for being born in American, a place where I have freedom to worship my Lord without fear.

I'm thankful for those who fought to make me free and those who continue to fight to protect my freedom.

I'm thankful for Nick staying home Monday, even though it was because he was sick.

I'm thankful for this little 4th of July cutie!




Don't worry there are more pictures to come! Hopefully Picmonkey starts working better so that I can edit my 4th of July pictures a little.

Hope you had a wonderful 4th of July!


a punk, a pumpkin and a peanut
Linking up with Carina@A Punk, A Pumpkin And A Peanut


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. linking up from the I'm thankful. I'm thankful for the same things.=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen to all of this! And HOW CUTE is Evelyn?! I feel like I just spelled her name wrong. I'm not sure why. I'm also very tired and not thinking clearly, so forgive me if I did :) If not, carry on...

    Have a good day, sweet friend :)

    ReplyDelete