Thursday, June 21, 2012

Thankful Vol. 2


My weeks hasn't been the best. So I need to check myself with a big dose of thankfulness!

On Tuesday night we headed to Jazz-in-June. It's a free jazz concert in the sculpture garden of the Sheldon Art Museum. They have it every Tuesday through the month of June. We wanted to get there more than once this year, but it hasn't really happened.

We met a few of our friends down there. We've been really blessed with the friends that we have. They are all great with Evelyn and she loves hanging out with them. We don't get to spend much time with friends these days, but I'm so thankful for the time we do get.

We got a surprise too! Our friend Tony decided to come and it had been a long time since we've seen him. He's living the summer at home with his parents before he leaves for graduate school at Purdue this fall. Unfortunately his parents live an hour away so we haven't seen him since he's moved back there.



Tony & Evelyn. She really loves him!
I'm thankful for our wonderful friends. I'm thankful for the great free things we have in our community. And I'm thankful that Evelyn is such a ham for the camera, because it means we get some pretty precious pictures!


a punk, a pumpkin and a peanut


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment