Friday, June 8, 2012

Friday's Letters

Dear Motivation,
Why, oh why, did you abandon me half way through this week?! Without you I have no want to do anything and I do mean anything! Let's not talk about all that I didn't get done yesterday. That list is much longer than the list of what I did accomplish. Please come back motivation! I need you today and this weekend. Nick and I have so much yard work to do tomorrow. We both need a huge boost from you. Don't let us down!

Dear Hubby,
You and I are both worn out. We've been lucky if we have stayed up past 9:30 any night this week. Thankfully our weekend is coming! I just wish it was longer than 2 days. Why can't every weekend be a 3 day weekend? Anyways, I'm so looking forward to spending Saturday and Sunday with you. I love you! Even when you forget to rinse your stinky lunch containers. Oh and thank you for picking up that big gross bug in the basement and taking out the trash last night. I love you! Did I already say that? Oh well it's true, I love you!

Dear Yard Work,
So I know we have neglected you so far this year. Besides Nick periodically mowing we haven't done a single thing outside. Not for long! We plan to spend all day Saturday, at least while Evelyn naps, getting things accomplished. Hopefully it won't be too hot.

Dear Evelyn,
Why are you so cute? Also why do you continue to grow and learn so quickly. You are now pulling yourself up on anything and everything. Also you're crawling through weird tiny spaces that I'm surprised your head fits through let alone the rest of you. I already know by the end of this month you'll probably be walking or at  least coming close. You're not even 8 months yet! I love you, but please think of me and take your time growing up!

Photobucket

Have a happy weekend everyone! See you Monday!


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. So glad we connected!! Hope you get some extra sleep this weekend! Motivation will head your way soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you on the motivation, girl! If you even know how messy our apartment is. I twitch just thinking about it!!

    Sweet Evelyn, I'm going to be the weepiest mom ever some day crying every time my baby gets older. It's going to be interesting :)

    Hope you all have a great weekend, friend!

    ReplyDelete