Saturday, July 3, 2010

Day One: Check

Well I survived day one of watch my niece. Things were actually pretty good.

In the morning I went over to my mom's house to pick her up. She had spent the night there cause my sister was leaving so early in the morning that she didn't want Drew to be disturbed by them making noise.

We waited around at my mom's for about 2 hours for my sister's kids from Michigan to show up. It was nice getting to catch up with them. I hadn't seen them in almost a year and they are all getting so old, and tall! Now that the middle one is going into high school, that will mean three of them are in high school. The oldest both being juniors! Man that makes me feel old.

After having lunch with the 5 kids and hanging out we came back to my sister's place so that Drew could take a nap. After Drew's nap we had to take our kitty Izzy to the vet to get some shots so that we could set up a time for her to get fixed. (She's already going into heat so we want to get it done as soon as possible.)

We went swimming after the vet. That totally wore us all out! We then came back to the house and had dinner.

I was surprised putting Drew to sleep actually went fairly well. She only fussed a little and then was super sweet and told us she loved us after we prayed and tucked her in.

Today should be more low key. Resting up for tomorrow and the late night at my Aunt's house! Can't wait for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment