Thursday, December 20, 2012

Christmas Baking: Scandinavian Almond Cookies


Welcome back! I hope you're ready for the third recipe I have to share with you guys. This recipe for Scandinavian Almond Cookies came from my mom's good friend Lorie. We've only been making them for the last 5 years or so, but they quickly became one of my favorites.

Without further ado, here's the recipe!




As you can probably tell from the picture we didn't use sliced almonds. My mom had just regular raw almonds so we just ground them up a bit and it seemed to work out just fine. These cookies are really good with a cup a coffee. I'd even eat them at breakfast!

Tomorrow I'll have the last recipe for you, just in time for Christmas! I hope you all are doing well & staying warm!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment