Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Christmas Baking : Chocolate Ball Cookies



Today I went over to my mom's house and we baked all morning. Since neither her nor I need many cookies this year we baked everything together and just split it up. That made the process go much faster.

I thought I'd spend the next few days posting my favorite cookies recipes. I figure, what's a better way to get in the Christmas spirit?

Today I'm going to share with you our Chocolate Ball Cookies. They are one of my favorites and resemble a truffle, but with a cookie consistency. They are super easy to make, which is always a plus.



Hope you like them! Tomorrow I'll share with you another recipe. Until then I hope you have a wonderful rest of the day!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. sounds like it was a lovely time, I love cookie baking traditions...and these chocolate balls!!! Oh man I have got to make these, maybe with Madelynn on Christmas day:)

    thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete