Friday, December 21, 2012

Christmas Baking: Chocolate Chip Tea Cakes


Can you believe Christmas is only 4 days away!? I sure can't, it feels like last Christmas was just a few months ago.

I hope you've been enjoying the recipes I've been sharing with you over the last few days. Today I have the 4th and final recipe, Chocolate Chip Tea Cakes. These cookies are my mom's favorite. There aren't any eggs in the dough so you can snack on the dough without any fears. That's always a plus!




Be sure to let me know if you decided to make any of the cookies I've shared with you. I'd love to hear how they've turned out for you. Also if you have any favorite Christmas cookies yourself I'm always looking for new recipes and I'd love if you'd share them with me. You can either e-mail me or leave the recipe in the comments.

Tonight I'm headed to dinner with my girlfriends. It's a tradition we have been doing for about 4 or so years now. Instead of giving each other gifts we get dressed up and go out to dinner. It's always a lot of fun. Then after dinner I'm headed over to Nick's parent's house, because his dad's side of the family will be over there. So tonight is going to be quite busy, but busy in a good way.

I hope you all have a very Blessed Christmas! Be safe if your traveling. Enjoy celebrating our Savior's birth!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. those look really good, Liza! Thanks for the recipe. so fun that you have a holiday tradition with your girlfriends. my roommates in college and I used to do that, but we now live so far away!
    floralandfudge

    ReplyDelete