Monday, August 9, 2010

Setting Goals

I have a chance with the next few weeks to get back into the habit of working out. I have a break from my typical work schedule because Gymnastics is on it's break before Fall Sessions start. Therefore I have more time on my hands. So I should use that time wisely and start working out more.

My only problem is that I just can't stand to work out. There is nothing about working out that I enjoy. I hate getting sweaty and stinky. I also really don't like how worn out I feel afterwards. I know I need to do it more though.

I've gained 20 pounds since going on birth control and getting married. I know that most of that excess weight was put on because I went on birth control and my metabolism took a hit from that. I also know that some of it went on because I began to slack in the working out and activity department and began eating like my husband. I got the eating in check I'm more aware of my portions and I stop eating when I'm full. But the work out thing never has really been picked back up.

So hopefully I can get my butt in gear and just start pushing myself. I think I'll start right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment