Sunday, August 1, 2010

Birthdays

I think we've finally made it through most of our friends who are turning 21 for awhile. The next few won't be for a few months or even years with some.

Though I love going out with friends and enjoying a couple of drinks, 21st birthdays get to be a bit much. I'm more of a low key drinker who would rather go to 1 or 2 bars and enjoy myself there rather than hopping from bar to bar and then heading to an after party. Actually I prefer our weekly game nights with good friends and good beer to going out at all.

Birthdays can be fun though. Like last night. Our friend Nick (aka Naked Tim...don't ask) was turning 21. He had never drank before. He was getting $1000 for not drinking and doing drugs. So that made for an interesting night to say the least. He lived and honestly didn't even drink that much. He kept giving away his drinks cause he didn't care for them.

Over all it was a great night. Tiring, but very fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment