Since I don't really have anything profound to write about or any delicious recipes to share or even any baby updates I thought I'd just do a post filled with the randomness that I've been up to/floats around in my head.
Here it goes!
- We might actually be done with the snow. It's been quite nice around here the last couple of days and the snow from last Sunday's storm is almost all melted. The forecast even looks promising with no snow in the immediate future. Then again this is Nebraska and it always seems to be just when you think spring is coming we get hit with one last April snow storm. Hopefully that is not the case this year, I'll have my fingers crossed just in case.
- Today I get to babysit these cuties!
|Disregard that this picture is over a year old.|
- I'm excited for St. Patrick's Day, but only because I'm excited to eat some corned beef. I have a fabulous corned beef recipe that my mom used to always make (I shared it last year, here) and I try to make it every year either on St. Patrick's Day or sometime around then. This year I was smart and bought too corned beef briskets so that sometime later this year I can make it again.
- Nick and I have been making a point of spending time alone every week lately. I'm very thankful for having family in town to watch Evelyn, because it makes finding time to go out a lot easier.
- I get to eat some leftover Indian food for lunch. I can't even describe how excited I am.
Well I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Hopefully it's going to be nice weather wherever you are. Here it's suppose to be only ok, but no snow so that's a huge plus!